In 2016, I was selected as the U of Virginia Professor of the year by the student ACM chapter. In 2013, I was among 5 professors selected from across the university by the U. of Virginia student council to present a general topic to the student body in the “Look Hoos Talking” event. I choose to introduce cryptography, and you can see the attempt in this youtube video, Gur zlfgvdhr bs pelcgb.
In 2020, I plan to co-teach an introductory cource with Alina Oprea.
- 18F Future of Money (HONR 1310 12)
- 17F Future of Money
- 16F Algorithms
- 16S Algorithms
- 14f,15s,15f (Sabbatical)
- 14S Privacy Enhancing Technology
- Supervising CS1501: Quick introduction to Nodejs, run by student Michael Paris and run from github!
- 13f-4102 Algorithms
- 13s-6161 Algorithms (graduate)
- 12f-4501 Computer security
- 12s-8501 Seminar on CCA2 encryption
- 11f-4501 Advanced Algorithms and Implementation
- 11f-4102 Algorithms
- 11s (leave)
- 10f-3102 Theory of Computation
- 10s-6501 Introduction to Cryptography
- 09f-4102 Algorithms
- 09s-661 Algorithms (grad)
- 08f-432 Algorithms
- 08s Seminar
- 07f-651 Intro to Cryptography